The Board of Ton Memorial School Sailung Foundation consists of:
- Chairwoman: Jeannet Diteweg
- Treasurer: Jan Schouw
- Secretary: Anne van den Brink
- Volunteers: Jan Post, Ans Post, Marcel Wielenga
The directors of the foundation are appointed for a 5 year period and receive no reward or fee for their activities. The Board of the Foundation meets at least twice a year to discuss strategy, activities, allocation of tasks, etc.
The activities of the Ton Memorial School Sailung Foundation’s Board include:
- Contact with donors, sponsors and other partners
- Advising Nepalese contacts
- Defining strategies concerning the use and allocation of money and goods
- Contact with Nepal to promote the objectives
- Management of the website and social media channels
- The acquisition of name recognition through communication and other manners of expression
- Organizing sponsor activities and/or events
- Financial management of the foundation
The Board of the foundation concludes every financial year (calendar year) with an annual report which accounts for the policy pursued and which also includes the annual accounts and the budget.
You can download the policy plan here: def.beleidsplan Ton Memorial School.docx
Organization: Ton Memorial School Sailung Foundation has been registered with the Chamber of Commerce since 9 November 2018 under number: 73065803.
The foundation has an ANBI status. RSIN 8593 40 764
- Postal address: Korenschoofstraat 101, 3513 DE Utrecht
- Website: www.StichtingTonSailung.nl
- E-mail: info@StichtingTonSailung.nl
Bank account number: NL54ABNA0840364423 in the name of Stichting Ton Memorial School Sailung in Utrecht.
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/ton_memorial_school_sailung
An ANBI has a number of tax benefits:
ANBI donors can deduct their gifts from their income tax or corporation tax. (tax-payers in the Netherlands)
To be eligible for tax deduction of regular gifts, the donor and ANBI have to define the gift in an agreement.
An ANBI does not pay inheritance tax or donation tax for inheritances and donations which are used by the institution for the public interest.
When an ANBI makes contributions for the public interest, the beneficiary does not have to pay donation tax.
© Stichting Ton Memorial School Sailung.
The content of this site is protected by copyright law. Copying of texts and/or images is not permitted without prior written permission.
Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling